1. There are NO REFUNDS, MAKE UPS or CREDITS for any classes missed. Credits will not be issued for classes missed due to travel or social events.
2. There are NO REFUNDS after classes have started. This includes members cancelling classes for personal reasons, members or the facility cancelling classes for reasons including but not limited to: fire, flood, storms, acts of nature, natural disasters, acts of war, insurrection, terrorism, outbreak, pandemics, epidemics, disease or emergency.
If a parent wishes to cancel a class before the session begins a refund will be given minus a $75 administration fee.
3. A partial session credit may be given upon receipt of a signed Doctor's certificate. This will be subject to a $125 administrative fee per child at the discretion of the Club.
4. We accept credit cards (except AMEX), personal cheques and cash as forms of payment.
5. The only time parents are allowed in the gym area is during Parent Viewing. Richmond Hill Gymnastics Club reserves the right to cancel/suspend Parent Viewing days in order to protect the health and safety of members and staff if required.
6. All NSF cheques will be subject to a $30.00 charge. We have the right to pull a child from the program for unpaid fees.
7. We have the right to move any child to an appropriate class where needed.
8. All children must be picked up on time at the end of their class. Parents who may be running late are required to contact the office to make special arrangements. All older athletes and coaches must wait inside until a parent arrives to pick them up. Richmond Hill Gymnastics Club is not responsible for any athlete once they have left the gym area.
9. We kindly ask athletes who are experiencing any symptoms related to Flu or Covid 19 or who have been in close contact with people or family experiencing these symptoms to please remain at home. We are not able to refund classes that are missed for Flu or Covid-19 related reasons however the office staff will be happy to help make special arrangements where possible. We thank you for doing your part to control the spread of this disease.
10. RHGC cannot cancel classes due to inclement weather.